Unique Blogger Award
I was nominated by the lovely Angelica at The Book Cover Girls for the Unique Blogger award. She posted her questions at the beginning of August and I’m just now getting to it. Sorry, Angelica. So, here we go…
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you
- Answer the questions
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, which would it be?
Hmmm, one movie? Probably Sabrina, with Harrison Ford. That is my most watched movie ever.
A close second would probably be Disney’s live action Cinderella or Beauty and the Beast. I think both are cinematically beautiful and, well, fairy tales, of course.
Quick! Go pick a book from your shelf. What does the cover look like? Do you like it or would you change it?
If you could change your name (both first and last) to a that of a fictional character, would you? What would be your new name?
Whoa, very cool question. Hmmm, there hasn’t been one character’s name that I’ve loved so much I wanted it for myself. I actually like the name Brookie because most people are named Brooke, so I feel different. I might change my last name though. To anything easier to say. 99% of people don’t say it correctly and I get tired of correcting them *sigh* 🙂
- Pair a book with a comforting drink. What pair did you come up with?
- You’re writing in a notebook, journal, etc. Do you use a pencil? Pen (which color)? Marker (which kind/color)?
- Holidays are approaching. What is the book at the top of your list to give everyone this year?
Powered by Creative Market