- Thank the person who nominated you and answer the 11 questions they’ve written for you.
- Nominate 11 people and give them 11 different questions to answer.
- You’re stranded on a island, you get three books, which ones do you pick and why?
These is My Words by Nancy
The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexander Dumas
Not In the Script by Amy Finnegan
- What’s your favourite book you’ve read so far this year?
My re-read of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- What book did you think you’d hate, but you actually loved?
Six of Crows by I started this and it took me over 100 pages to get into the book. The weird names, the weird talents, and what not… I don’t usually give patience to that sort of thing. But I ended up loving the book.
- Do you have any pets? How many? And what are their names?
I just got a dog, like literally a week ago. His name is Dodger Blue and he’s a weinmaraner puppy. I’ve never had a dog before so this is new 🙂
- What are your top three places you’d love to visit?
Top three places that I’ve never visited before:
Venice, Italy (and Rome while I’m there)
- Who’s your book boyfriend?
Will Herondale- Clockwork Angel. He has been since I first read the book years ago. I’m not sure if anyone will top him.
- Favorite awesome female character?
Even though I don’t love her books anymore, I love Celena Sardothian from The Throne of Glass. I loved her in the first few books.
- Who is your auto buy author?
Kasie West, hands down!
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you pick?
London, England- I have a love affair with London. I wrote a book, that is still sitting on my computer and forever will, about a girl who travels to London and falls in love. Yes, that was what I dreamed of doing one day. I didn’t fall in love there but I have traveled there and would go back again and again.
- What is a book that is so underrated, but you love?
The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
- How many books do you own that you haven’t read yet?
Too many to count. Honestly. I tell myself I’m not allowed to buy another book until I read some on my shelf but that never lasts.
- What is your go-to book when in a slump?
- What is your favorite book to give or recommend?
- How many books are you currently reading?
- Where is your favorite spot to read?
- What is your favorite genre? Favorite book in that genre?
- What is the book you have re-read the most times?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- What is your favorite book cover? And was the book as good as the cover?
- What is your favorite book in a genre that your rarely read?
- What book are you dying to read but haven’t yet?
- What book got you excited about reading that you’ve been addicted ever since?
Sanne at Sanne In Bookland
Stephanie at Stephanie’s Book Reviews
Joce at Write Through the Night
Maddie at Stories and Spoons
Angelica at The Book Cover Girls
Rosie at The Book Cover Girls
Beth at The Books are Everywhere
Debbie at Debbie’s Library
May at Sunsets and Bookfests