Top 5 Wednesday
This weeks topic is Future Classics: Books you think will be considered classics one day. You can join the Goodreads group HERE.
Top 5 Future Classics
- Harry Potter- Is this considered a classic already? It’s 20 years old! Can you believe that!?!
- These is My Words- This book might not be as widely known as others but I think it’s story is one that transcends time. It’s a beautiful story.
- Edenbrooke- A romance for any age or time
- The Hunger Games- A look at what the world could one day become… hopefully not 🙂
- A Wrinkle in Time- again, how long until it’s considered a classic already? This book was published over 40 years ago
Have you read these books? What do you think?
What are your picks for Future Classics?
Don’t forget to comment on my Caraval Read-along. Have you finished the book? Tell me what you thought. CLICK HERE