Top 5 Wednesday
Today’s #T5W topic is: Fictional Items I’d give as gifts. This was interesting for me because my first thought was to give everything I’d want to get and that would be Harry Potter related items. So I told myself I needed to branch out from wands and Deathly Hallow bracelets to think of other fictional things I’d want to give.
Without further ado…
The Top 5 Fictional Items I’d Give as Gifts:
- Wall art of Tris’s blackbird tattoos(Divergent). Because I can’t actually give tattoos.
- A burned book (The Book Thief)
- A Wrench that can fit in a storage container on that straps to the side of your leg and you can pretend you are Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles)
- Bella’s Wedding Ring (Twilight)
- The enchanted Wardrobe that Nickolai gives Vika that gives her what ever dress she wants to wear to the ball. (The Crown’s Game) Ok, This is obviously not something I could give, but come on, you’d want a magic wardrobe also, right?
- And honorable mention (Because it’s Harry Potter and we all want anything and everything related to that series): I’d give you Harry’s wand, because I want to keep the invisibility cloak for myself
There you go. There’s my totally reasonable list of Fictional items I’d like to give as gifts this year. What would you give?