Rules for the Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
7 things you didn’t know about me but wish you did:
- I am 30, a mother to 3 kiddos, married 11 years, and love YA romance like I was seventeen. Seriously. There is something special about first love and teenage drama. I’m addicted. That was really a lot of facts, but oh well.
- I love Europe! I have serious feels for London. The first book I wrote (which will never be published) takes place in London and various other places in England and I have the most fun writing that book. Italy is my dream vacation. I want to visit Rome so badly.
- My guilty pleasure is watching the Bachelor and Bachelorette. I can’t watch Bachelor in Paradise though because it’s just too much. (to be honest, I haven’t actually tried watching it). I have been watching Bachelor since my high school days and have only missed a few seasons… like this last one with Nick Viall. I couldn’t watch him if my life depended on it. He’s so slimy.
- I recently added a TINY TINY poodle to my family and I love him like a child. He’ll get bigger but right now he’s only 1.5lbs and is cream with brown ears and curly and ADORABLE! We call him Buddy right now but I think he needs a different name. We can’t agree on one though. It’s like naming a baby. So hard. 🙂
- I read books constantly and I’m usually reading more than one at a time. One on my phone, one hardcopy, an audiobook, and maybe more. They are usually YA because, yes please! BUT the books that get me all emotional and end up with 5 stars are usually Adult fiction. (These Is My Words?? Anyone??)
- I love all four seasons. I grew up in areas that did not have seasonal change. The temp would drop a bit but no leaves turning brown, no spring flowers. And now I live where I get very clear seasonal change and I LOVE IT. Although, winter lasts a long time. It snowed last night. In APRIL! Not cool.
- I love to write. I have written three novel length books. One Adult and two YA. I have published a book of Poetry (which you can check out HERE), and I rarely go a day without writing something. Right now, it’s poetry, but I’m getting a small amount of novel writing in as well. I hope to query a book this year.
Debbie at Debbie’s Library
Belle at Belle Can Read
Tasya at The Literary Huntress
Lia at Lost in a Story
Emma at A Dreamer’s Library