Mystery Blogger Award
The Fabulous Charlotte Annelise nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Have you checked out her site yet? If not, just do that now… and then come back.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
This award was created by Okoto Engima.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share your link to your best post(s)
3 Facts About Me:
- I didn’t graduate from college and I really wish I had. I will eventually. When I do, I want to study English Literature, English Teaching (I want to teach in high school), or Editing.
- I LOVE root beer. I hate Coke and Pepsi. But I’m certain I could live off root beer.
- I have fears, but apparently completing a ropes course isn’t one. I get up there and want to run across the whole thing.
What is a book you love that isn’t your favorite book?
I listened to the audiobook for this last year and fell in love with it. You can see my Review HERE.
What is your favorite food and how often do you eat it?
French Fries, and way too often, haha.
What is/was your favorite subject at school/university?
English… Surprised? Didn’t think so. My favorite class in HS was my British Lit class. My teacher was awesome, introduced me to new literature, and taught me poetry.
How many books are in your bookcase?
Too many to count. A couple hundred… despite my clearing out.
What is an over-hyped book that you cannot stand?
Totally not a fan of this book. Not because it was supposed to make me cry and didn’t, but because I didn’t buy the romance. Not at all. I felt like everything was so forced.
My Questions for you:
- Is there a book you like read every year? Which one?
- Which author would you love to meet?
- Cats or Dogs?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is your favorite movie?