Top 5 Wednesday
#T5W: Goals comes from this Goodreads group. Check out the topics and join the fun! Today’s topic is: GOALS- These do not need to be reading goals specifically, they can be any goals you want to talk about. Reading goals, blog/channel/instagram goals, personal goals…anything!
Here are my Top 5 Goals for 2017
- Read 45 books- That’s my goal. Each year I feel like I’ll never get there and somehow I do. So I’m setting it again.
- Query a novel- This will be SO scary. But that’s my goal. I have one almost ready.
- Make it through preschool- yes I’m teaching preschool. I’m picking up where my friend left off and I have been preparing like crazy. I might just go crazy. So, my goal is to not hate it. To really enjoy it. Because it’s something I’ve wanted to do for years. Literally. Like every year for the last 5 years I’ve thought about doing it but chickened out. Here goes nothing.
- Eat better- when I stress I eat candy (yikes, licorice is my kryptonite) but for a few months I was eating really well and doing no sugar and I felt great. I want to do that again.
- Be more present with my children. I don’t know how to judge this or say I accomplished it but my goal is to not have my phone on me all day long and to actually sit on the floor and play with them.
There you have it. Not all reading or writing related. But those are my goals for the year. I think I’ll type them up and post them on my wall so I remember.