Top 5 Wednesday
Today’s topic is: Favorite Non-Written Novels
–This was a hard topic to name, but this is about all books that are not ‘written’ novels! So graphic novels, comics, manga, audiobooks, etc. Shed some light on books in other forms. Read more about it on this goodreads post
I have a confession. I have never read/looked at a graphic novel. I have no Idea what Manga is. And the only thing I read other than books is twitter, and blogs (not really, I rarely even read twitter… but you get the idea). So here are my favorite audiobooks.
Top 5 Favorite Audiobooks
- Anything read by Jim Dale… so mostly Harry Potter. I listen to Harry Potter instead of read it because I love Jim Dale so much. He does amazing.
- The Conspiracy of Us read by Julie Whelan– Another series that I listen to instead of read. This year, in preparation for book 3, will be my third time through.
- Edenbrooke read by Emily Elizabeth Hamilton– I think she does an amazing job as capturing the character.
- Austenland read by Katherine Kellgren– Again, the reader just captures the character so well. I feel like I am in the book and it makes me laugh every time.
- The Power of Habit by Mike Chamberlain– Not a YA book, or even a fictional book, but I listened to this twice last year and loved the reader.