A Christmas Book Tag
Yesterday I was tagged by Debbie over HERE to do this fun book tag. And I love talking about books, so here I go:
- A fictional family you would like to spend Christmas dinner with.
I think it would be fun to have Christmas Dinner with Lara Jean and her family from To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before. I would eat authentic food and her dad, despite being a single parent, seems to be part of their lives still.
2. A bookish item would like to receive as a gift.
The Deathly Hallows as a bracelet. I think that is one of the coolest book items.
3. A fictional character you think would make the perfect Christmas elf?
Debbie wrote this: “But I also would love to see Lucien from A Court Of Thorns And Roses in a Christmas Elf suit, because I know he would be pissed off about the fact that he would have to wear it.” And that made me laugh out loud. So I had to keep it here.
I’d pick Iko from the Lunar Chronicles because she’s be awesome. Probably not quiet enough but she’d be so fun.
4. Match a book to its perfect Christmas song.
The Start of Me and You = Last Christmas. This was a hard one to pick. I think much to literally. But I think this works. Paige wants to get her crush, Ryan, to like her. But he doesn’t and she ends up falling for someone else (No Spoilers)
5. Bah Humbug – a book or fictional character you’ve been disappointed in and should be put on the Naughty list.
Peter from P.S. I Still Love you needs to be on the naughty list. I get what he was trying to do, but he was sort of shady and I don’t blame Lara Jean for questioning him.
6. A book or fictional character you think deserves more love and appreciation and deserves to be put on the Nice list.
This is a tie between two of my favorite characters- Kaz Brekker (six of crows) or Elias Veturius (A Torch against the night)
7. Red, green and gold: a book cover that has a wonderfully Christmas feel to it.
This is totally not a Christmas book but I can imagine she’s going down to a grand Christmas Party and I want to be there
8. A book or series you love so much that you want everyone to find it under their Christmas tree this year so they can read and love it too.
This is my Favorite book because its adorable. Not because it’s blew my mind with originality, but because it’s so perfect. I love it.
Angelica AND Rosie at The Book Cover Girls
Belle from Belle Can Read
Tasya from The Literary Huntress
Jess from Beaucoupbooks
Cait from Paper Fury
And anyone else who wants to do this! Add a link to your post in the comments below and let me see what you come up with.
Don’t feel pressured to do this tag. You don’t have to do it if you don’t want to or if you already have done this tag.
Who else is so ready for Christmas?
Powered by Creative Market