10 times I’ve needed a book but didn’t have one:
- In a 2 hour Cars Land line at Disneyland
- At any birthday party I’ve been invited to
- Or any party for that matter
- When asked to visit with the friends my hubby works with
- Sitting in line for the midnight showing of Harry Potter 3…because there were still midnight lines at this point in the earth’s history and I was with a very awkward date
- When sitting in an American History lecture with 400 other students during my freshman year of college
- When I’m at my parents house and they are reprimanding my brother and I wish I could sneak out without making a scene (sorry, J)
- That one time I had to stay the night at the hospital on baby watch and found out there’s not much to do while stuck in a hospital bed
- Anytime a child snuggles up to me and falls asleep so I can’t move for a while…why do I never have a book then? I think the rule should be they need to bring a book with them each time.
- Basically anytime I’m waiting on someone else’s schedule…Which is why eBooks were created
When did you desperately need a book?
Powered by Creative Market